BMX Race Training
BMX Racers of Alberta!
Are you trying to stay fit and preserve your hard-earned gate and sprint skills during long winter months? Are you planning on racing this year? Do you want to practice your gate starts? Do you like winning races?
If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, you should come check out our Sunday morning BMX Race Training.
BMX Race Training program highlights:
- 65m long sprint lane with non-slip surface in a heated building.
- BMX gate with UCI cadence, on a raised platform.
- Timing system with 0.005s accuracy.
- Gate and sprint coaching.
- Logging of the sprint results after every session.
- Progress tracking.
- Tips for BMX race bike set up (Frame size, crank arm lengths, gear ratio etc.)
Sessions are from 8am-10am on Sunday mornings, before B-LINE opens to the public. Max 16 riders. We’ll have a coach running the gate to practice starts and sprints.
Cost is $15 per rider for members and $55 for non members (includes day pass); Punch pass users: Cost is $27.50 (+ a punch); Cost is $27.50 for one month pass holders.