BMX Sprint Training
BMX Racers of Alberta!
Are you trying to stay fit and preserve your hard-earned gate and sprint skills during long winter months?
Are you planning on attending BMX World Championships in Houston next May?
If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, you should consider joining “Sprint to Win” pilot program offered by B-Line.
Sprint to Win program highlights:
- Two sessions a week (Wednesdays and Fridays 8 to 9 pm), max 10 riders per session
- 65m long sprint lane with non-slip surface in a heated building.
- BMX gate with UCI cadence.
- Timing system with 0.005s accuracy.
- Gate and sprint coaching.
- Logging of the sprint results after every session.
- Progress tracking.
- Tips for BMX race bike set up (Frame size, crank arm lengths, gear ratio etc.)
Sign up for 1, or multiple training days. $30 per session for non-members, free for B-LINE members.